بسم الله الرحمن الرحيم
In the Name of Allah The most Gracious The Most Merciful
Abu Musa Al Ashari narrates that The Holy Prophet Sallahu Alaihi Wasallam (May Allah send peace and blessings upon him) said: “Qiyamah will come….
* When it will be regarded as a shame to act upon Quranic injunctions.
* When untrustworthy people will be regarded as trustworthy and the trustworthy will be regarded as untrustworthy.
* When the liars will be regarded as truthful and the truthful will be regarded as liars.
* When women with children become displeased (on account of them bearing off-spring) and barren women remain happy (on account of having no responsibility of
* When decisions will be given on mere conjecture (wild guesses).
* When legislation in matters pertaining to my right (religion) is handed over to the worst elements in my Ummah, and if people accept them and are satisfied with their findings, then such persons will not smell the fragrance of Jannah.
* When the off-spring become a cause of grief and anger (for their parents).
* When Islam will become a stranger (unwanted religion).
* When Malice and Hate will become common among people.
* When Islamic Knowledge (Ilm) is lifted.
* When people will boast upon their palatial mansions.
* When oppression, jealousy and greed become the order of the day.
* When lies prevail over the truth.
* When people dispute over petty issues.
* When people blatantly follow their passions and whims.
* When immorality overtakes shamelessness and is perpetrated publicly.
Our Lord! grant us what you promised unto us through your Messengers and disgrace us not on the Qiyamah, for you never break your promise. (Surah 3:194)
The Prophet (peace and blessings of Allaah be upon him) said: “This world is cursed, as is everything in it, except for remembrance of Allaah (dhikr) and what he likes (righteous deeds etc), and a scholar or a student.” Narrated by al-Tirmidhi (2322), who said: it is hasan ghareeb. It was also classed as hasan by Ibn al-Qayyim in ‘Uddat al-Saabireen (260) and by al-Albaani in al-Saheehah (2797).